Guarenteed Investment Certificate
What are Guaranteed Investment Certificates?
GICs are secure investments that guarantee to preserve your principal. Your investment earns interest, at either a fixed or a variable rate, or based on a pre-determined formula. GICs often form the foundation of a well-balanced portfolio.
- Security and safety—both your original investment and interest payments are guaranteed
- Competitive interest rates—guaranteed for the full term of the investment
- Flexible investment terms—ranging from one day to five years, and seven years and ten years
- Choice of interest payment frequencies e.g. monthly, annually
- Eligible for registered investment plans
[ezcol_1third id=”” class=”” style=””]Ask an adviser[/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=”float:right”]
Learn more about guaranteed investment certificates
Learn more about investments