Cost of your care over a lengthy period
When does a benefit become payable to me?
When you’re unable to perform two or more activities of daily living or require continual supervision due to deterioration in mental abilities
How is the benefit paid to me?
- Reimburses your expenses or pays a benefit
- May be a regular recurring payment or a reimbursement style plan to cover the cost of care
When should I consider coverage?
- You want to protect your assets for retirement and/or estate planning
- You want flexibility and control so you won’t have to rely on the government or others for your care
- You want freedom and the ability to choose the level of care you need