What does this cover?
Cost of your care over a lengthy period
When does a benefit become payable to me?
When you’re unable to perform two or more activities of daily living or require continual supervision due to deterioration in mental abilities
How is the benefit paid to me?
- Reimburses your expenses or pays a benefit
- May be a regular recurring payment or a reimbursement style plan to cover the cost of care
When should I consider coverage?
- You want to protect your assets for retirement and/or estate planning
- You want flexibility and control so you won’t have to rely on the government or others for your care
- You want freedom and the ability to choose the level of care you need
Learn more about long term care insurance
Learn more about health insurance
A critical illness can strike anyone at any time, and the odds of surviving are better than ever with modern medicine. No one wants to think about the possibility of being diagnosed with a severe illness, but it is a possibility that no one can afford to ignore. Considering each of your life events, if […]
Synergy offers one-of-a-kind insurance coverage, combining three policies in one affordable and easy-to-manage package. Synergy’s unique design provides protection against life’s everyday risks: disability, critical illness and early death. Suitable for your personal and business needs, Synergy allows you to protect your family against the financial impact of the unpredictable, everyday risks we all face. […]